Friday, December 4, 2009

VW May Purchase Porsche Next Week

In the gradual merger of VW and Porsche, VW will may buy a 49.9% stake in Porsche next week, this 49.9% stake will cost VW $5.9 billion. VW plans to acquire the other 50.1% of Porsche in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment